Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July Blossom of the Month Club

The response to the Blossom of the Month Club has been great! It amazes me how many people have joined and are loving the club. I love seeing all of the pictures and hearing all of your comments.

This month's blossom was the orchid. Since there are so many people in the club and also so many lovely varieties of the orchid, I sent out several different colors and styles. The clue for the August Blossom is this,
"This 1946 movie starring the lovely Veronica Lake is named after this beautiful blossom." I will once again be sending out lots of different colors of this blossom, but they will all be the same blossom this time. The August Blossom will be sent out the second week of August instead of the first week because we will be closed for vacation the first week. This blossom is one of the best sellers and I know you will all love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment