Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So, Anyone Sew?

I sew some. I can find my way around a machine if I really put my mind to it. I've sewn a few things for my kids. I even cut a vintage style dress out for myself but never sewed the pieces together, it's still waiting to be made into a dress.

A friend of mine posted a link to a wonderful tutorial for a faux fur vintage style collar. This is gorgeous and looks like a great and fairly easy tutorial.

http://blog.caseybrowndesigns.com/2010/11/vintage-flair-make-a-faux-fur-collar/



See how beautiful this is...it looks pretty easy to make as well.

If you don't want to make one, she is having a giveaway for one.

3 comments:

  1. i like sewing but i'm not very skilled..my mom is definitely better,that's why i often need her help!
    thanks for sharing this tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sewing! And I love Casey's blog! I so want to make one of these. And one of those plaid headbands she made a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in the same room as a mchine but never touched one! However this is all to change as I have decided that is about time I learned.So that is my mission for next year.x

    ReplyDelete